18 years old by April 24th, 2022 (Fidal card holders)
20 years old for those who participate with Runcard
- Fidal or World Athletics Membership + copy of World Athletics Self-declaration
- RUNCARD + Health Form Or Medical Certificate
The RUNCARD can be purchased on the RUNCARD website (www.runcard.com).
In order to finalize your registration, you must send a copy of your RUNCARD via email to email@example.com together with your Health Form.
All runners NOT holding a membership card from Fidal or World Athletics are required to fill in the Health Form issued and signed by a sports physician or by a Centre for sports medicine.
Alternatively runners can provide a medical certificate that must fulfill the following criteria:
- It has to mention that the athlete’s physical conditions are such to allow performance at competitive levels in athletics
- It must be valid on the day of the race (April 24th, 2022)
- It has to mention that the athlete has undergone the following diagnostic tests:
- medical visit
- test of urines (urinalyses)
- electrocardiogram at rest and stress test
The aforementioned tests are to comply with the FIDAL (Italian Track and Field Federation) requirements for all competitive races in Italy.
To avoid errors, we strongly recommend runners to use the Health Form.
In order to finalize your registration, you must send your Health Form or your Medical certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.