The race is open to anyone who reaches 20 years of age by April 28th, 2019.
- IAAF Membership (International Association of Athletics Federation) + copy of IAAF self-declaration
- RUNCARD + Health Form Or Medical Certificate
We recommend to buy the RUNCARD during the online registration process in order to have a discount on the fee.
In order to finalize your registration, you must send a copy of your RUNCARD either via email to email@example.com or via fax (+39 049 74 23 045).
The medical certificate must fulfil the following criteria:
- It has to mention that the athlete’s physical conditions are such to allow PERFORMANCE at COMPETITIVE LEVELS IN ATHLETICS
- It must be valid on the day of the race (April 28th, 2019)
- It has to mention that the athlete has undergone the following diagnostic tests:
• medical visit
• test of urines (urinalyses)
• electrocardiogram at rest and stress test
To avoid errors, we strongly recommend runners to use the Health Form
In order to finalize your registration, you must send your Health Form or your Medical certificate either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax (+39 049 74 23 045).