Padova Half Marathon is open to all participants who have reached 18 years of age by April 23, 2017.
- IAAF Membership (International Association of Athletics Federation)
- RUNCARD + Health Form Or Medical Certificate
We recommend to buy the RUNCARD during the online registration process in order to have a discount on the fee.
In order to finalize your registration, you must send a copy of your RUNCARD either via email to email@example.com or via fax (+39 049 74 23 045).
All runners NOT holding a membership card from IAAF are required to fill in the Health Form issued and signed by a sports physician or by a Centre for sports medicine.
Alternatively runners can provide a medical certificate.
The medical certificate must fulfil the following criteria:
- It has to mention that the athlete’s physical conditions are such to allow PERFORMANCE at COMPETITIVE LEVELS IN ATHLETICS
- It must be valid on the day of the race (April 23, 2017)
- It has to mention that the athlete has undergone the following diagnostic tests:
- medical visit
- test of urines (urinalyses)
- electrocardiogram at rest and stress test
The aforementioned tests are to comply with the FIDAL (Italian Track and Field Federation) requirements for all competitive races in Italy.
To avoid errors, we strongly recommend runners to use the Health Form
In order to finalize your registration, you must send your Health Form or your Medical certificate either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax (+39 049 74 23 045).